Tax Analysts will host our 50th Anniversary celebration as a virtual event on February 10, 2021. We will commemorate the history, growth, and achievements of Tax Analysts, and we will look towards our next 50 years. We also will honor Larry Gibbs — a former IRS commissioner and Tax Analysts board member, now a senior counsel at Miller & Chevalier, and a longstanding pillar of the tax community.
We would like to acknowledge our champion sponsors: Caplin & Drysdale, EY, and Miller & Chevalier. It is with their support that we have been able to continue pursuing transparency and government openness and launch a robust series of public discussions on tax policy and administration. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHAMPION SPONSOR | $10,000
- Champion sponsor on save-the-dates, invitations and social media
- Logo listed on video platform during the event
- Champion sponsor logo recognition on website landing page for 50th event and Taxing Issues series.
- Quarter-page ad in Special Edition of Tax Notes
- Recognition throughout the year as Champion sponsor on invitations and signage at all 2020-2021 Taxing Issues webinars